Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4, 2013 -- Mission Split!


Hey All!

Well for starters, I have just found out that this July they are going to split our mission. For the last month of my mission I will be either in the San Fernando Mission, or the Bakersfield mission. If I stay here I will be in the San Fernando Mission. I've sent Mom and Dad, and Grandma and Grandpa the image for the mission boundaries, so ask them if you want to see it.

Anyway, if you've been keeping up with my past letters, we have had an investigator we've been meeting with for the past couple weeks, and have just recently invited her to be baptized. She agreed, and we set a date for the 23rd of this month. The best part is that she is a referral from some of the members. We are trying to take this and show the rest of the members what can happen through referrals. We hope that people will get excited about missionary work and will provide us with referrals. As missionaries we are supposed to do the teaching, and the members are supposed to do the finding.

We hope things will continue to improve, and I myself can say that over the course of my time here, things really have improved. Hope all is well!

--Elder Huffaker



No comments:

Post a Comment