Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Monday, July 1, 2013

May 28, 2013 -- Email Flop


Hey my companion is having trouble e-mailing, and so we tried something, but we will not be able to e-mail more today. Sorry :(. Hopefully we will be able to do more next week.

So I haven’t really been able to take pictures, and I don’t really know what to take pictures of as of right now. Anyway, what I do have is pictures of my “happy” They’ve recently done a thing where they have 10 calorie soda. I got some Dr. Pepper. (it’s 10 calories a serving, and a serving size is 12 oz, so the whole thing has 60 calories. It’s pretty dang good, and it doesn’t do a whole lot calorie wise. Anyway, I love soda (as you probably know) and so this is awesome!
 
 
 
Also I had some questions about some things to send home
1. Should I send home my blankets and sheets? Also my pillows?
2. What about my towels, and any bathroom stuff?
This will vary the amount I'll have to pack or send home. Please let me know by next week.
 
********************************************************************
Also could I get a line of authority for my Priesthood?
********************************************************************
--Elder Huffaker

No comments:

Post a Comment