Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Monday, November 9, 2009

This Week Now

Alrighty ...

Now that we're to this week; I am in a new area. The place is called Falmouth (foul muth [like wooly mamuth]) This place is between Ocho Rios and Montego Bay along the north side of Jamaica.

I have two companions (we're in a three-some) Elder Vea (a Samoan) and Elder McGlossan (a Jamaican). It's a different area than Old Harbour in that everything here is spread out. The branch covers an entire parish (a parish is equal to a county) Not to mention Falmouth is not very big in itself. It's actually a small town and there's not much to it.

The branch here is one of the smallest in the mission. we have 25 people to church on a good day.

I wonder how long I'm gonna be in this area. Elder Vea goes home next transfer or the transfer after. Elder McGlossan has been out just over a year. Then there's me at the bottom of the food chain. We'll have to see how it goes here, because I'm on a bicycle in the area. By butt hasn't really gotten sore yet, but I'm sure that will change.

I'll try to get photos out next week, but this computer place won't let me move them around. I'll see what I can do. Until next week though.

Elder Huffaker

No comments:

Post a Comment