Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmastime is Come and Gone

Well, I hope all of you had a very merry Christmas. I know I did.

Lets see, I gotta be brief because I don't have much time in this internet cafe. Computer is going slow.

Last week, everything was leading up to Christmas. In fact, all the little shops move to the square on Christmas Eve. They have an actual market here where they don't just sell food, but clothes and toys and other what nots. So we helped one member family in moving all their goods to the square where they stayed up all night selling.

Then Thursday, we went to Portmore in the morning and played a little basketball. Then we went to Kingston to clean up and have Christmas dinner with all the other missionaries. We did a few skits sang a few songs and ate chinese food.

Then we got our packages and headed home for the night. Friday morning, Elder Vea and I headed down to the branch and got to talk to our families and get a little R&R the rest of Christmas day.

Sorry I had to be brief, if you want details, email me.

Elder Huffaker

No comments:

Post a Comment