Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Friday, May 8, 2009

Busy Days at the MTC

Saturday May 2, 2009

Huffaker Haven --

So, everything is going fine so far, sadly no more fire alarms have gone off. I hope my last letter reached home safely. I haven't received any reply from that one as of yet, but I thought I'd write a letter now to let you know how everything is going.

It's really great here and I hardly have any time to just sit around. I stay pretty busy here. I did recieve a package with some ties & a "suit bag". Was that from you? There was no return address so I'm guessing it was.

The food here is pretty good as well. I dunno, I kinda expected it to be worse. Someone was telling me that the food here isn't good. That's bologna! Everyone warns you about the OJ here. Needless to say, Elder Thurman, Elder Lusk, and I all tried it. So far no effects :-) !

The next best thing is the MTC Bookstore. They have a lot of great items that can help you out. And I pick up a German Hymn Book! It doesn't have all the hymns though. To find songs, I generally use the scripture references to help me find "the good ones". Let me know if you want me to find anything in particular.

Still waiting for addresses. In the meantime, have them use dearelder.com and leave their return addresses in the letter. (They don't include it) Hope everything is going well.

Elder Huffaker

P.S. Please have aunt Kerry pick up a paperback BoM (blue cover) from the distribution center. German! It's like $2.00. Thanx! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Brandon! yay blogs! hahaha....well sure hope its going well for you! have fun

    ReplyDelete