Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Monday, February 21, 2011

You Need Pie


Well since I've received my second Christmas package, I have made a mincemeat pie... so to speak.

If you notice in the pictures, it's not exactly a pie pan. It still tasted good - mostly. The crust was a little on the salty side. I think part of the problem was I don't actually have measuring utensils!

Last Monday, I tried a new fruit. It's called Neesberry. It looks a lot like Kiwi and has a very grainy feel in your mouth. It's not exactly a favorite, but it tastes better than guava.

Sorry I'm not writing much, but I'm a little short on time today. Lastly, Elder Kraus had his birthday on Wednesday. So we floured him at district meeting. Well the flour buyer bought too much. SO what do you do with leftover flour - GET EVEN! SO everyone else got floured back. Lemme tell ya, it's no fun being blinded by flour. It stings really bad. It's ok anywhere else, but in your eyes.

I've got a tradeoff with the Kingston Boulevard Elders this week, so hopefully I'll have some good pics next week.

Wishing ya all the best of a week.

Elder Huffaker

No comments:

Post a Comment