Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Monday, April 18, 2011

How Many Fingers?

So with the picture, you will see Elder Brough and I holding up our hands on Thursday. We can count on our hands how many days left on our mission. Ok, well it took both of our hands, but at least we can count! Zone conference was on Thursday. It was a very long zone conference. I'm not sure why, but I have this curse where I either arrive very early or very late to missionary meetings not in my area. Elder Madsen and I arrived at 8:20 and the conference didn't start til 9. No one else but the Assistants were there when we arrived. It was long, like I mentioned before because we didn't leave til after 3 p.m.

After the conference, Elder Madsen and I went and got some jerk. Not just any jerk, however. This goes on the new foods list. We had jerk pork and jerk lamb. The Pork had a lot of fat and sometimes if there was skin - there was hair. Doesn't gross you out unless you eat it.... We didn't leave Kingston til about 6:15. We had to stop by the mission office and the office Elders sent us in a big circle. Elder Madsen and I walked around for a long while. When we reached. I realized that they could have given us a shorter route if they would have told us to turn around.

Not much else for this week, same old - same old!

Elder Huffaker

2 1/2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment