Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Long and Winding Road

This week there isn't much to say... but I do have to say that we had one heck of a Saturday. We road our bicycles up the side of a mountain to a place called swamp. I haven't gone there in a long time. On the way up, my bicycle chain broke TWICE! I was more than upset on the second time. Thankfully it made it up and down the hill. However, it broke again later that day.

So now I'm on a new bicycle chain. I can't get the one I've got to last me three and a half weeks. It was worth going up the hill though to go and see a really good investigator. While we were there I finally saw the national bird. A two tailed hummingbird!

Also in this week, Tracy Meddow thought she'd be funny and caught me and put a little "twist" on my hair. So I went around for about 24 hours with it in my hair. I got a few comments and weird looks. Don't worry, it's not permanent!


Elder Huffaker

1 comment:

  1. You should grow it out and become a Jedi. Cool picture of a hummingbird. They are hard to capture on camera! Sorry about the bike chain. That would be a big bummer.
    You're almost home!

    ReplyDelete