Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas and Transfer

Note from Marilyn:

We were fortunate to get to talk with Cameron via Skype (video call on the computer) on Christmas Day! It was the BEST!! He has been transferred to a new area -- please take note of his new mailing address on the right. Since we spoke just the day before, he had little to say in his email, but sent photos from a recent missionary trip to the Los Angeles Temple. Enjoy!

He writes:

So here are the pictures I promised you. Nothing really to tell, I told you all I had to say yesterday. there's also too much data, I'll need to send two e-mails.

Elder Huffaker


The landscaping at the temple is beautiful, of course:


I love how he caught a newly-married couple getting their wedding photos taken:


And I absolutely love this picture of him. I looks like a windy day, so that gives him a missionary superhero look in the picture! Awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment