Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 23, 2012

This week went pretty well. Our lesson count keeps going up so that's always a plus.

The downside is that a bunch of the people that my companion and his last companion were teaching have been canceling so we are working on getting other people to teach as well as trying by the people we no longer teach.

We had some pretty good lessons with some of our investigators and tried to set some baptism dates with them, but they haven't committed yet. They are really close too. One has a very soft commitment, and the other accepted and doesn't know it yet (they said they weren't ready). We know they want it, they're just not entirely ready to make that step yet.

For weather here, you probably know, but it's hot. It got up in the high 90's yesterday. It probably won't today, it looks kind of dreary. I haven't got another camera card, I will soon, but I might be able to make it work because my camera still reads my card and the computer can link up to the camera.

Other than that, it's been a pretty normal week. Hope all is well at home!

--Elder Huffaker

No comments:

Post a Comment