Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Sunday, May 13, 2012

April 30, 2012

Yet another week has gone by. Transfers are today, but my companion and I are in fact staying together.

Unfortunately this week was a little slow, still the same story with some of the investigators. We keep working and keep trying though. We still have some progressing investigators, who are coming closer and closer. It's only a matter of time.

In other news, I'm not quite sure as to how we decided to do this, but 8 missionaries, myself included, decided to do a pizza challenge at a pizzeria. It's a challenge that 7 people, but we were allowed 8, to eat a 54" square pizza in 2 hours. There are 200 slices so we each had to do 25. We thought that we could do it, but of course, we didn't. It was a ton of pizza. They had to take it in through the window. Needless to say we thought it was possible even when they set it down. Lesson learned though, pizza challenge - bad idea.

Well, not to rush, but I really do hope you send my box today. Mainly because, well, I AM the one receiving it..... Needless to say I do appreciate the box.

I am sending a few pictures that I managed to get. One is with the four of us is our district. We took it because transfers are today. However none of us are leaving. There are two pictures with my zls, and one of my companion and one of the zls.




Other than that, our 5th Sunday was a weird lesson about if it comes to it you can use the bathroom in a bucket and sprinkle kitty litter over it to get rid of the smell. It didn't last long and the bishop had to go up and speak. Very weird to be at.

Elder Huffaker

1 comment: