Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Monday, January 11, 2010

Quickly....

Brandon's email this week was a little short. This photo of the house where they're living was one he sent last week. I would assume that the elders rent a part of the house, rather than the whole thing. Notice it's on a hill! --Marilyn

Well, I gotta do this quick because I'm over my time.

This week, Elder More came on a trade off from Lucea. When Elder Vea got back, he brought a game he borrowed from the other Elder in Lucea. So we've been playing Settlers of Zarahemla when we're all done for the night at home. It's a pretty fun game.

Then, yesterday, we took the weirdest taxi out to our dinner appointment. This car was falling apart. The whole rear end was shifting and the guy's wiper blades wouldn't function correctly at all.

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to write any more everyone. please forgive me and hopefully I can make it up to you all next week with some photos.

Elder Huffaker

No comments:

Post a Comment