Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Well, before Elder Vea and I got to kick off the New Year, we had an unexpected trade off with the zone leaders. I went to Sav le Mar for a day and got to sit in a vehicle with air conditioning. While I was gone, an investigator we were teaching decided she wanted to be baptized and was interviewed while on this tradeoff.

Then, our branch had a New Years party in which Elder Vea and I had to leave early, because our mission president wanted us in before too late and all the drunks head out for their fun. We were supposed to get fed at this party, but the food ended up having to be delivered to us at our house.

Then, of course, we had our baptism. I'm the one who did the performance and we did it in the ocean. My white pants were trying to fall down a lot. So I can officially say it doesn't always happen in a font.

Check out the blogspot to see other photos and maybe some things you missed.

Elder Huffaker

No comments:

Post a Comment