Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Thursday, March 11, 2010

10 Months Out!


Wow, how time flies while you're on a mission. It's been 10 months already!

First off, this week has been a little rough. Tuesday was probablythe worst. Nothing went according to plan. Everything pretty much flopped on Tuesday. I hope yours was a lot better. Not that I'm saying that nothing happened on Tuesday, but it didn't go according to plan.

Second, we had a recent convert who felt she had been cursed. Not that I'm surprised to hear that, since Jamaican's are superstitous. However, we did have to help her out and give her a blessing and dedicate her home.

Next, we got hammered by an investigator a couple days ago. It looks however that he's going to continue on and hopefully get baptized. Which, we didn't have a baptism last week, the couple was one of the flops on Tuesday.

Than I met my final angry rasta he was drunk and calling us gay.

LATER YALL

Elder Huffaker

No comments:

Post a Comment