Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Week of Service

Hey everyone, how are you? I hope everyone had a good week.

This week, Elder Gantt and I did a lot of service. We were helping the seminary teacher all week. She had her seminary graduation on Saturday which was full of games and many other things. She also asked Elder Gantt and I to take photos of the event(s). As thanks, not only is she going to cook us dinner some time, but we were also given a little gift of thanks during the awards part.


Also, I mentioned a few weeks ago that Elder Gantt and I failed on our planned exercise plan. (if that makes sense) Well, the only part we failed was the jogging part. Instead, we've been continuing indoors. I'm now up to four consecutive pull ups. I have proof - sorta.


Today, the zone leaders are taking us to Negril to go see some sights. I'm hoping to get more pictures for you next week.

Elder Huffaker

No comments:

Post a Comment