Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Growth at the MTC

Okay so this is my last P-day in the MTC. By the way I said previously that I can't send pictures from the MTC. I will have to try and see if I can send them from the field. There is something with the programing that doesn't allow me to add attachments to my e-mails. Sorry about that.

The MTC has been a great experience and quite a testimony builder, we learn so much in so little time. It feels like I've been here for ever, yet I'm already leaving. We are also starting on this new "program" where, when we get to the field, we, instead of our trainers, are the ones leading.

I'm pretty excited to get out of this place and into the field. I know it is going to be one of the hardest, if not the hardest thing I will ever do, but I can already tell it will be totally worth it. There's no where else I'd rather be than serving the Lord.

Already I am adjusted to the schedule, I can especially tell when I'm waking up just a couple minutes before the alarm goes off. We did pictures the past days with our district and our teachers, and I will do my best to get those sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment