Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Friday, January 13, 2012

A Baptism

Hello everybody. So this week has been a slow week, kind of a usual thing in this area. For big news, one of the investigators Elder Morgan (my trainer) and I worked with in my last area just got baptized yesterday. I was unable to be there, but got some pictures of it. She was completely ready, but just had a few things to work out. She was the one interviewed by our mission president. Elder Morgan was the one who had the privilege of preforming the ordinance. So also, being a nearly dead area, and Elder Greenwood and I are working hard, we did get a new investigator this week. He's a pretty cool guy that has had a lot of things happen in his life. He would like to come to church, but needs a ride. So we are starting to have people to work with and teach here in this area. It's kind of cool to take an area as slow as this and build it up and turn it in to a wonderful area to be in. It is still going to take a lot of work, but I think we are up to the challenge.


-- Elder Huffaker

No comments:

Post a Comment