Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Monday, March 26, 2012

Hello to all from North Hollywood! I am now officially in a car area! In other words, it's a big area! Being in car is a bit different, you have to keep track of miles and how much money you spend on gas. We have limited miles, and we also have to get the oil changed every 5000 miles. Other than that it's pretty awesome! I'm no longer pumping away at pedals to get me from point A to point B.

My companion is a really awesome guy, we are getting along great and work hard! I wont go in to too much detail, but our apartment is infested with cockroaches. We have talked to our manager and the mission apartment manager, and we are not getting anything done any time soon. They aren't too bad, but it sure sucks, and is a big incentive to keep our apartment clean!

Other than that, it was the first week of the transfer so it was kind of slow. This area has a ton of work though and we taught about 19 lessons this week. Which, I'm told by my companion, is not that much for this area. That's the news for this week!

Elder Huffaker

No comments:

Post a Comment