Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Transfer!

So today is transfers and I am actually leaving! I am going down to North Hollywood. That area actually borders with the area I was last in - Sherman Oaks. I will be going to car now. No more biking for at least 6 weeks. My companion Elder Greenwood is training a new elder and will be in a threesome with other elders until Wednesday.
 
I believe the mailing address is: 6730 Riverton, North Hollywood CA apt 231, 91606.
 
In other news, our apartment is going to be completed this week, and I wont be able to enjoy it! We also had an awesome experience in tracting the other day. We met a family of 4 who let us in and we had a lesson with them right on the spot! It was pretty cool. This area used to be slow, but my companion and I worked our butts off and changed that!
 
Not much else happened this week and the biggest news is that I'm leaving this area. Hope all is well at home!
 
Elder Huffaker

No comments:

Post a Comment