Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 5, 2012

So this week was rather slow. We weren't able to visit too many people, and not much happened.

We did have a really cool dinner with a member and their son had a snake which he allowed us to hold and slither all over us. It was pretty cool. My companion seemed pretty nervous at first but he calmed down a bit. The snake was very nice and didn't have any problems at all.






In news this week, we did meet someone at church who had been coming for a little while now with her friend, but we are now going to start teaching her. It's pretty cool, she has been coming to all the church classes too, but I feel a little bad that my companion and I haven't talked to her yet. We have an appointment set up this week and she could be a pretty solid investigator.

Other than that, we got haircuts today, my hair is fairly short now, which is nice because I've needed a haircut for quite some time now. My hair was pretty beyond the point missionaries should have it to, but we finally got it taken care of. It feels much nicer now.

Like I said, not much happened, so I hope all is well at home!

Elder Huffaker

No comments:

Post a Comment