Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14, 2013

Well you're waiting for the name of my new comp. He's from Athens Ohio, he's been out about 4 months, he's a convert, heeeeeee's Elder Chandy! So he's 24, almost 25 and was a convert in 2010. He's out here serving a mission and is now with me.

Well in other news, at the start of this transfer, we have received our first 18 year old missionary. I can't remember his name, but he's the first, and only we have here in this mission. Also, a missionary who just came out was baptized 14 months ago. I've been out 17 months, so President had everyone there who was out 14 months or longer raise their hand. He said that this could have been one of your baptisms. It's really quite amazing that he'd gotten baptized while I'm on my mission, when I was in Sherman Oaks. It's pretty cool.

Well, this week we've spent time getting the members acquainted with Elder Chaney. We have been doing a bunch of referral seeking from the members, and inviting them to share something like a pamphlet with a friend or someone they feel prompted to. We keep working and doing our best and hopefully the work here will continue to increase. Hope all is well at home!
--Elder Huffaker

No comments:

Post a Comment