Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What a Week!

Well everyone, I hope you are doing just as good as me, because this week was interestingly amazing.

So, last p-day Elder Gantt and I decided we needed to cut our hair. I buzzed myself and had him line me up in the back. I'm sure many of you also remember that I can cut other people's hair . So, I trimmed Elder Gantt as well. Sometimes, however, barbers do make mistakes. I nicked a mark behind his ear. He threatened to shave his name into my chest. Still hasn't happened yet, so I have many sleepless nights ;).

Then, we went up to a member's house for dinner and we got to try cashew fruit. It wasn't fully ripe and it had the most bittersweet taste I've ever had. Ok, so it's more like sweet-bitter because that's how the taste works.

Then, on Friday, we made a giant chocolate chip cookie and had Jamaican cola to drink. That was a stomach killer.
Next, we received a phonecall on Saturday that Pres. Graff is no longer our mission president. Elder Coleman of the Seventy is our temporary replacement until the next one comes. No answers as to why as yet.

Lastly I celebrated my year mark with the traditional burning of a shirt.Elder Gantt and I also cooked up some spam and eggs. (Spam is a "delicacy" down here.)

Enjoy the pics!

1 comment: