Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Monday, December 27, 2010

why......?

(Brandon's letter from November 29, 2010)

So this week has had it's ups and downs. I won't share with you the downs so much as I will the ups.

First off, I saw Elder McGrath, well I guess Bro. McGrath, last p-day. I couldn't believe it. I've never seen a missionary return so soon to Jamaica after their mission. He went home about the first week of October (basically when I was transferred with Elder Jarman). I was so astounded to see him, but it was really cool.

Then, have you ever been asked a question that just makes you go.... what?, why......? Well, if not, just wait till you get 3 separate individuals who come up to you and ask, "What deoderant are you wearing?" Lemme tell ya, you probably have the look of like a deer in the headlights. It wasn't men asking me either. So you really gotta wonder, which side of the breeze are you standing on. Well, at least I know I've got the right brand.

Then we had the zoneleaders over on Wednesday. We travelled around in their truck, which was a nice break from biking everywhere. We did pass the ocean and Elder Emery said, "I gotta get some pictures of this." So I got some too.


Love Elder Huffaker


P.S. the butterfly landed on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment