Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Monday, December 13, 2010

ummm

(Brandon's letter from November 22, 2010)

Well, I don't really know what to tell you this week because not much really happened.

First off, Elder Jarman left Wednesday morning. The Assistants came and picked him up and dropped off my next trainee. While we were waiting, it was dumping rain. So Elder Jarman and I had a little fun. Then we decided it would be funny if my new trainee saw me in a wheel chair sitting out on the veranda thinking I was incapacitated. So when Elder Snelson showed up he had this look on his face like "this is my companion?" It was really cool. I didn't keep the charade for very long.

I'm still the district leader for Yallahs and Boulevard Elders. Just enjoy the pics from last week and this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment