Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Monday, January 10, 2011

Finding Myself at a Loss for Words

This week... what to write about... I really don't know.

Really, the only thing that happened this week is zone meeting. That was in Kingston. It actually kinda turned into a district meeting. It was weird. Afterwards we went to eat at Chilitos. It's a Jamexican restaurant. After the zone meeting, Elder Snelson and I went over to the new mission office to take care of a few things and pick some stuff up.

Now I really don't know what to talk about....

This is why you are supposed to ask questions and ask me to take pictures of certain things.

Not much is happening. It was a very standard week for Elder Snelson and I. Although, Elder Snelson did get a wakeup call. Mostly I do the talking/teaching in the lessons. He's very quiet and shy. Well, one investigator let Elder Snelson have it. She wanted a lesson without my interrupting. In all honesty, I think it was for the better. Elder Snelson needs to get out there and talk. He did an ok job. Definitely has room to improve, as do us all.

Sorry no pics ...

Elder Huffaker

No comments:

Post a Comment