Elder Huffaker

Elder Huffaker

Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Little Less

Well, this week there is not much to write about.
I did experience a new food. Cowfoot - it is like a delicacy here and is usually served for special occasions. Well, it's very chewy. It kinda reminded me of the pig skin. If the bone is soft enough, you're supposed to eat it. I don't really know how else to describe it.
And, I had to make more bicycle repairs. Talk about annoying. I had to get a new hub for the back wheel. I just replaced it a few months ago. GRRRR! I also had to get a new tire.
Things are definitely different here. Not what I expected. The branch here is actually smaller than Linstead and maybe even Sav. However, Elder Walker has got to be one of the greatest Jamaican missionaries to work with.
I don't really know what else to talk about, so lemme know what you're interested it.
Elder Huffaker

No comments:

Post a Comment